Friday, September 12, 2008

Foiled Exclusive: Palin Speaking in Tongues!

O.K. Not really. But here is the post I wish I could be writing in all seriousness:

Today I received a video tape taken of Sarah Palin attending her old Pentacostal Church in Wasilla, AK. In it the then mayor is seen participating in a number of fervent acts of devotion and during one very powerful moment begins speaking in tongues!

I have rewound and listened to the tape about a dozen time and finally was able to jot down what she says over and over:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

It seemed awfully familiar to me and so I googled it.

Cthulu: Now that's change I can believe in.

I would also like to note that those are the words spoken by everyone who speaks in tongues and is not faking it.

No comments: